Bright House Networks - Bright House wont honor moving pack coupon
My issue is with you billing department.I was given a moving pack from the post office that had a special offer for a one month free and installation.
The packet needed internet service to submit the change of address and print the coupon. Now it is time for my bill to be due and you billing department is not taking the coupon that is suppose to expire on 09/30/2013. It says nothing about using before we got service. Their supervisor said we should’ve used the coupon at the time we started service.
I replied with, "how I couldn't printed the coupon till I got brighthouse/Internet.
Now I understand paying for the hardware and even taxes but the whole reason why my household went with Bright house was because of this coupon.We will cancel service and tell everyone we know about our bad experience yet again with bright house.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I hate it when any companys actions alone go so far as to actually show a customer 'We do not have to provide advertised products, service and customer service -..."
- "I've spent almost $200 in the past WEEK!! I wanted to make sure I had money on the phone to talk, & all of a sudden it starts dropping calls,..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "Try buying a car from Carmax who "Claims" they do quality certified inspection on their cars before they sale them, and they let you go off the lot with a..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."