My issue is with you billing department.I was given a moving pack from the post office that had a special offer for a one month free and installation.
The packet needed internet service to submit the change of address and print the coupon. Now it is time for my bill to be due and you billing department is not taking the coupon that is suppose to expire on 09/30/2013. It says nothing about using before we got service. Their supervisor said we should’ve used the coupon at the time we started service.
I replied with, "how I couldn't printed the coupon till I got brighthouse/Internet.
Now I understand paying for the hardware and even taxes but the whole reason why my household went with Bright house was because of this coupon.We will cancel service and tell everyone we know about our bad experience yet again with bright house.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brighthouse Cable
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "My name is christina bassham and on sept 23 2016 win aloot said i had won one sixth of 1000,000 dollars i got every one of the numbers right..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."