Their connections are lousy, customer service is the worst, half the time the internet is down so it is almost impossible to run credit card/debit card transactions (we have had them for 3 years), they do periodic "soft disconnects" on you stating that your bill is past due when it isn't and making you pay before they will turn you back on.They are a scam and we are giving our notice to terminate our agreement with them.

We have also used them for years for our home cable and internet service and we are looking elsewhere for our home services too.From now on we will give our money to an internet/phone company that deserves it.

Review about: Bright House Networks Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

Horrible service reps.and service.

This is all I am intitled to while living in this apt!

Upstairs- hacking services- police notified.They use on the Wi-Fi- My spectrum wifi60-2G,

Spectrum Blows, Hidden network, BH-TV, HHT-sny, 2015 Chevy, HHT-WM2, many more.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #693115

I had comcast for a long time and loved they fixed all my issues when they occured now I have brighthouse and I've called about 12 time this week they took showtime, cbs and the tmc channels for me I sick and tierd of this I'll be calling and calling untill something changes

That was at home btw! UGH

That was at home btw! UGH

So today at home our cable and internet was out for a lot of hours (at least 8 hours) for "maintenance". What a rip!

Chris,

Thank you for your response; however I don't believe that you can help with this..no one can.This type of behavior within Brighthouse isn't something new and have happened one too many times.

Frankly "cheaper" isn't better like we thought. We were AT&T customers before for a lot of years and the only reason why we left them was your company was running a good deal on services. That should have been a clue right there.

After looking at the difference between what we pay with Brighthouse and AT & T it really isn't much more and they are more reliable.Thanks though.

Chris,

My name is Chris and I work for Bright House Networks.I would like to help address these concerns.

Please send me an email at Chris.Berry@mybrighthouse.com.Thank you.