Bright House Networks - Non working HDMI box for 30 days but still charged!
I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box.After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my house within 30 days the rep told me that I would need an older HDMI box because they've had trouble with their newer Motorola HDMI boxes.
She offered me a $20 credit for the month long inconvenience. When I got my bill, the total was the same as it has always been. Somewhere they added the $20 back in and said it was for charges from a month ago, yet none of the statements that I received reflected any of these charges, and the hold time for customer service is Terrible!
Just Terrible!(see screenshot 13:35)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Brighthouse Hdmi Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I ordered a yellow dress and paid $52.48 with shipping and was sent a green dress. I asked for a refund and was told the most they could offer..."
- "Yea I just bought tickets for star John r madison heights Michigan online through fandango and never have I had to deal with such terrible customer service with just no..."
- "Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."