Bright House Networks - Non working HDMI box for 30 days but still charged!
I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box.After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my house within 30 days the rep told me that I would need an older HDMI box because they've had trouble with their newer Motorola HDMI boxes.
She offered me a $20 credit for the month long inconvenience. When I got my bill, the total was the same as it has always been. Somewhere they added the $20 back in and said it was for charges from a month ago, yet none of the statements that I received reflected any of these charges, and the hold time for customer service is Terrible!
Just Terrible!(see screenshot 13:35)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Brighthouse Hdmi Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "On 6/29/16 a payment was made by me in marion Indiana at your office drop box receiving a disconnect notice I went to your office and was told i didn't..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I ordered a yellow dress and paid $52.48 with shipping and was sent a green dress. I asked for a refund and was told the most they could offer..."
- "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..."
- "Yea I just bought tickets for star John r madison heights Michigan online through fandango and never have I had to deal with such terrible customer service with just no..."