I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box.After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my house within 30 days the rep told me that I would need an older HDMI box because they've had trouble with their newer Motorola HDMI boxes.

She offered me a $20 credit for the month long inconvenience. When I got my bill, the total was the same as it has always been. Somewhere they added the $20 back in and said it was for charges from a month ago, yet none of the statements that I received reflected any of these charges, and the hold time for customer service is Terrible!

Just Terrible!(see screenshot 13:35)

Review about: Brighthouse Hdmi Box.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Bright House Networks - I needed to rewire my Brighthouse home network and phone service Bright House Networks "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Bright House Networks - Cable skipping On Demand and HD channels Bright House Networks "The cable skips on certain channels (HD, history channel, USA, and On Demand) 60% of the time. Also, it will freeze your cable box up and then the remote will..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more