I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box.After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my house within 30 days the rep told me that I would need an older HDMI box because they've had trouble with their newer Motorola HDMI boxes.
She offered me a $20 credit for the month long inconvenience. When I got my bill, the total was the same as it has always been. Somewhere they added the $20 back in and said it was for charges from a month ago, yet none of the statements that I received reflected any of these charges, and the hold time for customer service is Terrible!
Just Terrible!(see screenshot 13:35)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Brighthouse Hdmi Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 6/29/16 a payment was made by me in marion Indiana at your office drop box receiving a disconnect notice I went to your office and was told i didn't..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Yea I just bought tickets for star John r madison heights Michigan online through fandango and never have I had to deal with such terrible customer service with just no..."
- "Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."