Bright House Networks - Paying top $ for bad cable and internet
We have had cable interruptions and total black outs for over a year and a half also very poor internet connections in our house even though we are paying for high speed.We have to reset the modem and cable boxes at least once a week and sometimes multiple times.
We are given the same excuses for the BAD services and Never offered any compensation or have had any of the problems completely fixed. The techs that come to our home all say its something different than the last one but yet when we call in to report a problem and spend alot of OUR TIME on the phone we are told the same thing.." WE SEE YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD SIGNAL" then we wait for them to reset the boxes AGAIN!!! And then wait another day for another tech to come to our house and again it doesn't get fixed right..
I would not recommend Brighthouse to anyone to use if they had an option to use someone else.I guess my next step is to change to a dish company..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."