Bright House Networks - Paying top $ for bad cable and internet
We have had cable interruptions and total black outs for over a year and a half also very poor internet connections in our house even though we are paying for high speed.We have to reset the modem and cable boxes at least once a week and sometimes multiple times.
We are given the same excuses for the BAD services and Never offered any compensation or have had any of the problems completely fixed. The techs that come to our home all say its something different than the last one but yet when we call in to report a problem and spend alot of OUR TIME on the phone we are told the same thing.." WE SEE YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD SIGNAL" then we wait for them to reset the boxes AGAIN!!! And then wait another day for another tech to come to our house and again it doesn't get fixed right..
I would not recommend Brighthouse to anyone to use if they had an option to use someone else.I guess my next step is to change to a dish company..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."