Bright House Networks - Paying top $ for bad cable and internet
We have had cable interruptions and total black outs for over a year and a half also very poor internet connections in our house even though we are paying for high speed.We have to reset the modem and cable boxes at least once a week and sometimes multiple times.
We are given the same excuses for the BAD services and Never offered any compensation or have had any of the problems completely fixed. The techs that come to our home all say its something different than the last one but yet when we call in to report a problem and spend alot of OUR TIME on the phone we are told the same thing.." WE SEE YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD SIGNAL" then we wait for them to reset the boxes AGAIN!!! And then wait another day for another tech to come to our house and again it doesn't get fixed right..
I would not recommend Brighthouse to anyone to use if they had an option to use someone else.I guess my next step is to change to a dish company..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."