Featured Not resolved

We have had cable interruptions and total black outs for over a year and a half also very poor internet connections in our house even though we are paying for high speed.We have to reset the modem and cable boxes at least once a week and sometimes multiple times.

We are given the same excuses for the BAD services and Never offered any compensation or have had any of the problems completely fixed. The techs that come to our home all say its something different than the last one but yet when we call in to report a problem and spend alot of OUR TIME on the phone we are told the same thing.." WE SEE YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD SIGNAL" then we wait for them to reset the boxes AGAIN!!! And then wait another day for another tech to come to our house and again it doesn't get fixed right..

I would not recommend Brighthouse to anyone to use if they had an option to use someone else.I guess my next step is to change to a dish company..

Review about: Bright House Networks Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

bhiscrap
Bradenton, Florida, United States #732112

Update about bright house cable in manatee county..after I e-mailed the president of the company..the very next day we received a phone call and they sent the area manager out to investigate the problem..

after only about 30mins of tracking the cable lines he found and repaired the problem in a few hours it was fixed correctly and no problems since. It's a shame tho. That I had to go to that length to get the problem truly fixed.. only took over a year!!!

Now I e-mailed the president again to ask for at least one months of service for compensation for loss or interrupted service for all that time..

so waiting to see answer on that one tomor..thx

bhiscrap
#720316

Btw..we pay almost $200.

Per month for all this non-services from b- house .. as consumers we should all come out against these big companies that lie and take advantage of the ones that keep them in business.. we deserve to get what we pay for!!!

Speak out if you are going through the same thing..thx