My nam is Michael Hughes, and we spend over 250-300 per month with Spectrum. We recently switched (2-3 months ago ), from Dish to Spectrum.

We were told that Spectrum would buy out or contract. The buy out is 500.00. At first we were happy with the news and the switch. Now after nearly 3 months, we have called over 5 times, tild we would be called back, and told our process was being processed.

The first time, Spectrum claims they didn't receive our paperwork. Then after 4-5 times my wife (Tammy Called they claim it is being processed). After the last time I called I was told by retention that I would receive a phone call no later then Tuesday, June 19th by 8pm, they would have an answer as to when the check would be sent to us.

I find this company to be dishonorable and a pack of lying car sales people. Thy seem to just want to tell us what we want to hear to keep us at bay.

I annually will spend 3200-3600 a year. And for a company to lie and mislead there clients, shows this company should have a class action lawsuit against them.

If you have any questions my acct. # is 0032226909-08.

Truly upset and disappointed by there misleading adds, and disgraceful lies made by there reps.

Comments

Thanks for reporting your experience! I'll make a point to AVOID this company!