3.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Spectrum has made some recent changes to all the menu's and guides, that just suck! The old layout was perfect!!

But someone decided that was too easy, and decided to screw it all up. Anything you wanted to do that took one or two buttons to push now may take ten to twelve. When you went to your DVR recorded list, you pushed a button to view your recorded programs, and they were there. Now once you open your DVR list you have to expand season folders, scroll through all the programs just to see what they are, when you used to see them at a glance as soon as you opened the file.

All the while error windows pop up and make you start all over again!!! It’s so friggin annoying. It won't let you select, you get an error window! It won’t let you search, you get an error window!

I've called so many times to complain that they're sick of me. But all I get in response is I'll have to live with it. Well I don't have to live with it, there are other cable companies out there! My sister has Cox Cable and I used to always tease her about how much better Brighthouse (now Spectrum) was than hers.

Not programming wise, but menu, and layout wise of everything. Not anymore. Cox has THIS layout beat HANDS DOWN!! And I think I'm going to give then a call.

In short...Spectrum,... you took a perfect working system and totally TOTALLY...SCREWED...IT...UP!!! Why didn't you just leave well enough alone. I just can't express how totally dissatisfied I am.

You should be ashamed! This is just total stupidity!! A once really satisfied customer.

Michael DiLorenzo 947 NW 112th Ave. Ocala, FL 34482

Product or Service Mentioned: Bright House Networks Tv Service.

Reason of review: Change in service.

Preferred solution: undue the changes you made.

Comments

Thieves liars and con artist. Nuff said?

Agree with the above, and it's slowwww.

I miss bright house