1.1

I am so sicken at how these *** people hiding behind the phone have a job..they have no respect for the people who are putting a paycheck in the pocket! You know that is what pays their bills and puts food on their tables..it just isn't a job!!!!

Brighthouse customer service was one of the best and I truly miss the compassion those folks had for their customers. When you call with a problem now, Spectrum doesn't care, you are just another number. They gave me the same excuse that "my promotion had expired in January and that is why my bill went up"...really? That's funny cause you just told me my promotion didn't expire til 2018, last time I checked it is 2017!!!

I along with everyone else I have talked to have gotten letters in the mail with this same excuse that our promotions have expired and our bills are increasing, some from just $10 dollars a month up to as much as $60 dollars more a month!! When you ask for a supervisor, good luck, you will never get there!! My husband and I will be looking to go to DirectTV or DishNetwork, as this company doesn't deserve our business!!

RIP Brighthouse!! You are very much missed :(

Review about: Bright House Networks Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: When it was brighthouse customer service and pricing.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Service outages, Huge price increases.

Comments

Miss Betsy

I took Time Warner Cable (Now Spectrum) to Small Claims Court and won my case over a promotional price. I ended up being given 4 years of Triple Play for $99 monthly BECAUSE I had saved ALL paperwork from them where it showed the length of my Promotional Pricing to be 48 months instead of the usual 12 months.

Keep paying the bill but file for a court date with your Cable Company and go prepared with as much paper from them as you can.

Always get your bills on paper with Utility Companies including Cable so you can have tangible written evidence of what in your case, the promotion entails each month. If you have written evidence of this contract until 2018, simply bring it with you - the win will be easy and you will feel so GREAT for winning against them.