I looked into trying to reduce my average monthly cost and it turned out it was going to cost me the same for less, why pay for something you don't use? I have nothing nice to saw about the customer service and do recommend that the people on the phone leave their attitudes home.

The federal government should label this company as something far and above organized crime and take the appropriate steps to ensure the consumer does not fall victim to extortion. The cable company has a monopoly on the area with no viable competition insight and no federal insight as how they bill and the services offered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bright House Networks Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I had no idea ho or what you were complaining about until you mentioned "cable company". All you did was emote and fail to provide pertinent facts.

Maybe you should just cut them out of your life.

I, for one, am sick and tired of biased baloney "news" programs (bye-bye CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS) , crummy foreign anime' , panel talk shows where people try and talk over each other, and - very important - massive profusion of advertising - which I hate (really hate) -

re-runs of shows that were lousy the first time, etc.

I feel liberated without all that junk and have a lot more quality time to spend on things that are far more important than President-bashing, tampon commercials, loud rapping dancing shoe commercials, etc.

And no more aggravating CATV company to deal with.