Brighthouse networks of Central Florida is scamming customers with their timeguard "insurance".I've had timeguard for years since switching from Directv to Brighthouse.

I was told that timeguard would cover all cable replacement from house corner to tv's. Now I'm told "NO", it doesn't really cover anything. Except if you call service for a problem with your equipment, not theirs. Duh, why would I call them about a problem with my TV's?

In a phone call with them they said it only covers their equipment, but I didn't need timeguard for that. But in their timeguard sign-up form it says it covers home visits.

Which is it?They're making 100's of thousands of dollars on this scam and I'm cancelling this now.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

Time Guard pretty much covers everything.If we come out and determine you had the tv on the wrong input (yes, it happens), you're covered.

If you were digging through your yard, and accidentally cut your buried cable, your covered.

And, of course all cable related issues.In my years as a CSP, I usually only see service charges from customers who don't have Time Guard AND only then if they've done damage to the equipment or we came out for "customer education".

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Bright House Networks - Non working HDMI box for 30 days but still charged! Bright House Networks "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Bright House Networks doesn't know what they are doing! Bright House Networks "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more