4.0
Coverage Area

I WANTED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AS I HAD SOLD MY HOUSE.

THE BUYER WAS KEEN TO CONTINUE THE SERVICE. SO HE CALLED AT THE OFFICE IN AUBURNDALE FLORIDA WHILE HE WAS HERE ON VACATION AND ASKED IF HE COULD SIGN UP BY TELEPHONE BECAUSE HE CURRENTLY RESIDES IN DALLAS TEXAS.

THEY TOLD HIM THAT ONCE I PLACED THE ORDER TO CANCEL HE COULD PHONE AND SET UP AN ACCOUNT AT THIS ADDRESS. HE TRIED TO DO THIS TODAY AND WAS TOLD HE HAD TO DO THIS IN PERSON !!!

I HAVE TRIED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR THREE TIMES TODAY AND GAVE UP AFTER WAITING TWENTY MINUTES.

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR TWENTY YEARS AND UP TO THIS YEAR HAVE ALWAYS HELD THEM IN HIGH REGARD.

THEIR SO CALLED SERVICE THIS YEAR IS FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD IS ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS AND I HOPE THEY GO BUST AND THIS GOES VIRAL

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cancellation policy from Bright House Networks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Bright House Networks to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer contact. Author liked the most service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bright House Networks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments