Wow, new year, new attempt to scam. Our new 2013 bill suddenly jumped by over $41.00 in our cable/Internet bundle package. I have made 6 calls & had 2 email chats, and now have a total of 8 very different reasons, excuses, and suggestions.

I'm being told a promotion I signed up for has expired- never changed the plan a year ago, so neat trick. Additionally told the 20 Internet package we had is no longer being offered. Actually, as one rep put it "We do got that no more." Go down to the 10 to lower our bundle, and it is below our usage needs. So it is explained we MUST go up to the 40, which presents some new issues.

Seems the 40 program requires a new modem, as our current one doesn't support Turbo. This will result in a service call charge. Two things: we are already using Turbo, and the web site claims there is never a charge for a service call. All the 8 reps wanted to do was schedule an appointment for a tech to come out and stated I'd be billed the service call.

This morning I'm personally going down to the Melbourne office because 1) oddly, BOTH email chats were not emailed (I got a "sorry for the inconvenience" email) and Friday during all live calls a supervisor was never available to escalate to. The reps I chatted with allegedly gave our number to a supervisor, but turned right around and told me to re-call the toll-free number.

There ARE other alternatives out there, and your 48 hours are up.

Review about: Bright House Networks Bundle.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments