Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have been considering "cutting the cable" and were sent to the retention department and conviced that we wouldn't be happy. For the privilege of paying $10.00 more a month we would have to allow the to chane equipment.

Fine appt made for 9/14 5-6 pm. No call no show. Got a robo call cust svc call on appt. What freaking appt??

No one showed up. 2 calls 40 mins in length appt now escalated will be 1st call on Sat. No call back. I call back on hold 30 mins agent says there is no escalation and no appt is scheduled?

WTF!!! Ask for manager he says she was wrong there IS an escalation. Another appt made for 9/15 7-8 pm. Guess what?

Another freaking no call no show. Another 30 min call of being on hold. Again told @9:30 pm. Someone will call the next day.

Nope, i want a manager. Back on hold for another 20 mins. Manager won't take call tells agent to tell me I need to call tomorrow. What!!??2 1/2 hours on hold nothing done?

I am now on the hunt for new service. This company has the most atrocious cust svc i have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I have been given every excuse from ppl are out of service, ppl are calling in for a fight it's Friday, it's busy in Clearwater.

I mean seriously! Another hour on the phone retention dept tells me we don't even need them to come out after all he could take care of it over the phone?????!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bright House Networks Internet Service.

Comments