I used to use your service with Pride.Now it seems since the news of the Charter Buy-out Customer service is NOT there, or feel like you want to leave it to them.

{Who Cares? Their Problem now. Ha Ha} My phone isn't working and internet is good, fix the Phone and internet doesn't work, this is going on for 4 months. then to top it off they try to sell me lightning.

I told him let me try it for free for 2 months for all the trouble and we will,,,, Nope. So he wants to upgrade a service we can't get. This is BAD customer service.

called another service call and we must wait 4 days to get the phone fix and kill the internet.Totally fed up and disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bright house networks bundle from Bright House Networks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bright House Networks to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not doing there job and being ripped off and lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bright House Networks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments