3.0

I lost my HBO and some of my stations and when I called in, had to wait from approximately Saturday to Wednesday March 25th, to get a repair tech to my home and after 2 hours, he was not able to fix the problem and took two hours of my time.That night, I talked to a very pleasant lady who tried to fix my problems on the phone and knocked out my Brighthouse services completely so I had no services at all till Friday night when at 7:15 PM, I finally got someone out to install high speed internet but he was not told I was having any other problems with my service.

Also, the lady who knocked out my service immediately apologized and authorized a weeks credit for my problems. When I looked at my bill today, nothing was credited and the customer service agent didn't think I deserved anything even though I have had all these problems, having been the poster child for paying my bills for years and never once asking for any type of discount for any problem. Then I talked to a supervisor named Joseph who wanted to credit me 3 days because that is all he thought I deserved. My total bill is approximately $150.00 dollars so all I wanted was approximately $38.00 and over that sum of money, Joseph did not care that He was totally upsetting me.

It was more the principle then the money so I am in the process of looking for another provider since Brighthouse obviously does not value me as a long term customer.This is written be Arnold Gralnick who is a most unsatisfied soon to be former customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer contact and not give customers credits. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bright house networks internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Bright House Networks needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bright house networks internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bright House Networks.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments