Warner Cable DBA as Brighthouse has blocked my 2 local CBS channels which carry CBS and The CW networks, while they fight proposed rate increases on their rebroadcast rights.

It's unfair to the customers.I expect a billing adjustment for this.

Next they'll *** AMC or TCM as well.x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

Brighthouse has not blocked channels buddy, CBS has pulled channels from TWC's channel lineup, not the other way around, if you're going to whine, at least know why your whining, or who you should whine too.

Lakeland, Florida, United States #694809

It's unfair to the customers.I expect a billing adjustment for this.

to spence Lakeland, Florida, United States #694822

I'll Give you one week then we are GONE,, I Want CBS/WTOG44 Back, Or we will choose another provider ,,..

Livonia, Michigan, United States #694002

I'm so completely done with Brighthouse.I'm constantly getting kicked off the internet and now CBS is gone.

Forget this. Thank goodness for them showing the Big Brother online, if I don't get kicked of the internet while trying to watch.

My internet went off 8 times yesterday!!:(