Brighthouse has made over 20 service calls to my property and most times accomplished nothing but wasted my time.Most recently the had to replace a cable coming into my house and I specifically asked for a time so I could be there.

They gave me a specific time of 3 to 5 . WHen I arrived home at 2:30 the work had already taken place and the lawn was a mess. When I called to complain I was told that Brighthouse does not need permision to work on my property and tehy can do as they please.

Do yourself a favor and dump Brighthouse. Direct TV is a much more reliable deal.

I have had Direct Tv for two years and never had a problem.Brighthouse was here 28 times in 4 years.

Review about: Bright House Networks Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

Hello, my name is Chris and I work for Bright House Networks. Please send me an email at chris.berry@mybrighthouse.com. Thank you!

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Bright House Networks - Non working HDMI box for 30 days but still charged! Bright House Networks "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more