1.5

I could not possibly say in this short text every problem I have had with this company.Holding time is horrible and when you get a rep on the phone they will tell you anything they think you want to hear.

One rep will tell you one thing and you call over and another will tell you something else. I have never seen a phone, internet and tv go down so much in my life. Its never their fault by the way. I have no idea at any minute right now that this won't go down because for the last 36 hours my phone and internet service has been down more than up.

I would love to get rid of this company but they have this whole area sewn up. I don't trust them, what they say and they have even told me a date and time for a tech to come out to the house and when they didnt show up I got in touch with them and the tech told me one thing and wrote down the wrong date so I waited for nothing. There isn't a month that goes by that I and everyone I know hasn't had to call brighthouse about one problem or another.

They obviously don't know what they are doing and shouldnt be in business.

Review about: Bright House Networks Internet Service.

I didn't like: Not knowing what they are doing.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments