I have used Brighthouse for over 10 years now with my phone, wifi and cable all bundled together.It cost me about $150.00 per month and every single week for the last 2 years there is an issue with one of them and they always say they have to send out a tech.

Why should I have to wait 2 days for a tech? Its not the box or the tv or the wiring. Its just crappy service. For instance 2 days ago I was on the phone an hour trying to get my internet to work.

I work from home so its very important. Today I came in to watch my favorite show and none of my channels are working except for a few movie channels. This is beyond the point of ridiculous. And nobody cares.

I am currently searching for a service that actually provides service..

I feel cheated and used.Julie Watts in Wetumpka, Al.

This person wrote the review because of "cheated and used" of bright house networks bundle from Bright House Networks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bright House Networks to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bright House Networks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments

Charter Communications (formerly bankrupt) purchased BHN in March of 2015.I have been a customer since 2008 and have seen the services decline continuously since the purchase.

Cable, telephone and internet services constantly not working, the need for technicians to come to the property and do nothing - this is a scam and the FCC has allowed this group of scam artists to have their way again. Screw the consumer again.

I will cancel my service shortly!You should too!!