Coverage Area
Style and Design

On 6/29/16 a payment was made by me in marion Indiana at your office drop box receiving a disconnect notice I went to your office and was told i didn't make it i have receipts and eye witness to the fact that it did.The old battle ax that was rude to me said Its your problem.The minute that payment was secured in that box MAKES IT YOURS.They cheak the box *** ya I put it in 3 weeks before.What did you do with it.Your drop box is shabby you dont supply envelopes for customer's.I had to seal the money order in a folded envelope.YOUR MORONS probably through it away then check it 3weeks later well no payment

get this made right michael drabenstot acc no 0031266810-05 MONEYGRAM 1069170099 05/29/16 $51.00 131 nn977957000520005 41 R106917001994.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "you lost my payment and treated me like shit" of bright house networks account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $51. Bright House Networks needs to "you to put the money you lost tword my bill" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bright house networks account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bright House Networks.

Had an Experience with Bright House Networks?

Comments